Motorists, pedestrians and residents should proceed in the following work areas with caution:
1. BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY MAINS REPLACEMENT
Clifton Hall to Church View
Colleton to Messiah Street
Greens Pavilion to Middleton
Drax Hall Woods to Mount Gardens
Drax Hall Jump to Drax Hall Woods
Greens Pavilion to Drax Hall
Church Gap, St. Thomas
2. HIGHWAY 1 REHABILITATION PROJECT (HOLETOWN)
Working Hours: 6:00 pm- 6:00 am
Molyneux Road to Seaview Road
Infra Inc will be continuing BL&P electrical manholes and excavation of trenches between Molyneux Road and Seaview Road.
Traffic diversion is in effect:
- From the junction with Cemetary Lane, through Flamboyant Avenue, right onto Mayhoe Avenue, rejoining the highway to continue in a southerly direction.
- From South: Diversion at Mayhoe Avenue, onto Flamboyant Avenue, left at Cemetary Lane and rejoining Highway 1 to continue northwards.
Road Signage will be put in place.
Cemetery Lane to Holetown Police Station
Continuation of the installation of a BWA 6″ diameter water line including the associated excavating and backfilling of trenches from:
- The junction at Cemetery Lane (by Sandy Crest Medical Centre) to Holetown Police Station.
The road will continue to be passable to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic, however, motorists and pedestrians are asked to exercise extreme caution when passing the work area.
3. VINEYARD WATER PROJECT
Working Hours: 7:30 am- 5:00 pm
Areas affected: Messiah and Colleton, St. John
Thank you for our cooperation as we carry out these maintenance works on our public infrastructure, and apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.