The general public is asked to note that the following projects remain open during the National Pause period of February 3-17 2021, as directed by the Government of Barbados.
1. BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY MAINS REPLACEMENT
Clifton Hall to Church View
Colleton to Messiah Street
Greens Pavilion to Middleton
Drax Hall Woods to Mount Gardens
Drax Hall Jump to Drax Hall Woods
Greens Pavilion to Drax Hall
Church Gap, St. Thomas
2. HIGHWAY 1 REHABILITATION PROJECT (HOLETOWN)
Working Hours: 6:00 pm- 6:00 am
Molyneux Road to Seaview Road
Infra Inc will be continuing BL&P electrical manholes and excavation of trenches between Molyneux Road and Seaview Road.
Traffic diversion is in effect:
- From the junction with Cemetary Lane, through Flamboyant Avenue, right onto Mayhoe Avenue, rejoining the highway to continue in a southerly direction.
- From South: Diversion at Mayhoe Avenue, onto Flamboyant Avenue, left at Cemetary Lane and rejoining Highway 1 to continue northwards.
Road Signage will be put in place.
Cemetery Lane to Holetown Police Station
Continuation of the installation of a BWA 6″ diameter water line including the associated excavating and backfilling of trenches from:
- The junction at Cemetery Lane (by Sandy Crest Medical Centre) to Holetown Police Station.
The road will continue to be passable to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic, however, motorists and pedestrians are asked to exercise extreme caution when passing the work area.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused at this time.
For updates, stay tuned to our blog and social media page for more details.